Friday, April 1, 2011

New Visitor!

Well I have wanted to write a million blog posts in the past couple of weeks, but I just haven't had enough time to sit down and write them. This whole past week I have been busy grocery shopping, cleaning, and buying the most perfect outift to wear when I pick Adam up at the airport :) He gets here TOMORROW MORNING!!! Already he is on his way! Only 14 more hours until I get to see him!!!!! He is flying from Chicago to New York, where he has to transfer AIRPORTS and only has three hours to do it in, and apparently NY is supposed to get a snow storm....awesome....to Madrid, and then finally to ME!! :)

I promise to write more as soon as I can. I have lots of exciting adventures to tell you all about, as well as my many visitors, and soon two weeks worth of stories once Adam arrives.

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll write soon!

2 comments:

  1. oh boy. I wanna know what you wore!

    I hope you're having SO much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellen! You're always so good at commenting on my blogs. :) I'll post a picture of my new outfit for Adam in the next one! haha

    ReplyDelete