Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Apartment

I took a video tour of my apartment to show you around, but I'm having trouble uploading it. So instead, here are a few pictures for you to enjoy! It's only taken me six months, but now you can all see where I live. :)

This is my kitchen, with washing machine to do our laundry. 
We don't waste any space in Spain!


 My Christmas decorations thanks to my parents and Emily Jipping :)

My ugly living room, complete with teeny tiny TV.

My "front yard"

 My bathroom. The shower is so small you can
barely turn around, let alone bend over.
These three are of my "backyard." There is a soccer and basketball court where kids are always running around and playing. The above picture shows the clothesline where I hang my laundry, 3 floors above the ground. Hopefully I won't drop anything!

 These are my roommates' rooms.
Fatima has the larger one, and Silvia's is the cleaner one :)

My bedroom - the smallest one in the apartment. It is TINY! But I like it :)

 My shelves and wardrobe - 
everything I brought is crammed into this thing.
 My "Family Board" (and Adam of course). 
Don't worry friends, I look at you everyday on facebook :)
 My wall of cards from friends and family! Thank you everyone! 
I just got a bunch more for my birthday too that I need to add. 
This is the only decoration and bright spots of color I have in my room, so I love it!

And there you have it. Finally you can all see where and how I live. It's a great apartment filled with two amazing roommates. They are so patient with my Spanish and include me in everything they do. I'm so blessed to have had the opportunity to live with such fun and welcoming girls! I hope you enjoyed my picture-tour :)


2 comments:

  1. Nice apartment! It looks so small. I can't wait to see it for myself. We should go play on the basketball court with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet!!! thanks for putting those pictures up! it was fun to see where you live. i like that you have snowflakes on the windows :-)

    ReplyDelete